Prof. Dr. CHRISTINA KOULOURI
Professor in Modern and Contemporary History, Panteion University of Social and Political Sciences (Athens, Greece).
Chair of the History Education Committee of the Center for Democracy and Reconciliation in Southeast Europe.
She studied at the University of Athens, the École des Hautes Études en Sciences Sociales and Paris I - Panthéon - Sorbonne where she also received her PhD in 1990.
In 1994 she received the Award ‘Nicolas Svoronos’ for historical research and published works. Member of committees for the authorization of history textbooks in Greek secondary schools, she was also a member of the project group of the Council of Europe on “Learning and Teaching the History of Europe of the 20th century” (1996-2000). In 2010 she was Senior Research Fellow at l’Unité Mixte de Recherche IRICE (Identités, Relations Internationales et Civilisations de l’Europe) -CNRS (Centre National de Recherche Scientifique) and Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne.
She is author of several books and articles on the teaching of history, the history of historiography, school textbooks, national identity and the history of sports. She is also the editor of four workbooks (alternative educational materials) for the teaching of modern and contemporary history in Southeast Europe.
- Prof. Dr. TÜLAY ARTAN, Sabanci University, Istanbul
- Prof. Dr. HALIL BERKTAY, Sabanci University, Istanbul
- Dr. FRASHER DEMAJ, Institute of History, Prishtina
- Prof. Dr. FERIT DUKA, Chair of the Department of Medieval and Ottoman Studies at the Institute of History, Tirana
- Dr. ELIAS KOLOVOS, Department of History and Archaeology, University of Crete, Rethymno
- Prof. Dr. IRENA STEFOSKA, Institute of National History, Department of Ancient and Medieval History, University SS Cyril and Methodius, Skopje
- Dr. RADINA VUČETIĆ, Department of History, Faculty of Philosophy, University of Belgrade